Criminal Identification (BCI) Menu

Address Change

To make address changes to your concealed weapon permit, e-mail the pertinent information to the Bureau of Criminal Identification at Be sure to include your permit number, full name as it appears on the permit, address as it appears on the permit and the new address.  After the address change is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email that the change has taken place and you can write your new address on the back of the card.

This information can also be mailed to:

Firearms Section
Bureau of Criminal Identification
4315 South 2700 West Suite 1300
Taylorsville UT 84129

If you would like a new card that will show your updated address, you can follow this link to the application that you will have to print out and mail in: Concealed Firearm Permit Replacement Form.  The address change can be submitted on the form instead of emailed to BCI.  The application is called “Replacement Application for Concealed Firearm Permit”.  Make sure you get the application notarized and the cost for a new card is $10.  Also, since the form is notarized, we cannot accept it faxed in.  The form will need to be mailed in or delivered in person.