Criminal Identification (BCI) Menu

How to Apply for a Replacement Card

If you lost your card and you would like a new one, you can follow this link to the application that you will have to print out and mail in: Concealed Firearm Permit Replacement Form.  The application is called “Replacement Application for Concealed Firearm Permit”.  Make sure you get the application notarized and the cost for a new card is $10.  Also, since the form is notarized, we cannot accept it faxed in.  The form will need to be mailed in or delivered in person.